1. The state creates incentives for people to invest and innovate through guaranteeing private property rights and enforcing contract law.
2. The state enables investment and growth by providing education and infrastructure.
3. The state is controlled by its citizens, rather than monopolised by a small elite.
4. People depict a sense of trust and responsibility to contribute in a constructive way.
5. Less bureaucracy and lean policy formulation.
6. Merit over the reservation, acknowledging the strong foundation for the upliftment of unprivileged.
7. Behavioural stimuli to address the corruption and stringent measures to prevent it.